SANFL believes everyone should have the opportunity to be involved in footy! We are continuing to develop programs and pathways for people with disability. The focus of our programs is to get people active and develop football skills while supporting players to gain confidence, build social skills and ultimately be socially included in the football community.
SANFL APM INCLUSIVE LEAGUE
- Competition runs from May to August
- Ages 16+ (Male only)
- For players with an intellectual disability
- Integrated into community footy clubs
SANFL APM Inclusive League Homepage
INCLUSIVE AFL 9s
- Modified rules, non-contact
- Focus is on social and fun!
- Summer season February to April
- Spring season October to December
- Ages 12+
- Learn footy skills, build confidence
- Parents, siblings and support workers without disability welcome to join in too
- Rock up and play! New teams each week based on who turns up
- Auskick program is inclusive of people with disability
- We can tailor a program for a certain disability type or a specific location
- Learn new footy skills in a safe, fun and welcoming environment
- For helpful coaching tips and strategies visit: AllPlay Footy
- New competition coming in 2020
- Seeking interest now!
COMMUNITY FOOTY CLINICS
- We can tailor a session or program for disability service providers, schools or community groups
- Delivered by qualified and experienced coaches
SANFL promotes awareness and offer participation opportunities to hearing impaired and deaf participants.
For more information about Deaf Football please contact:
0423 142 277 (TEXT MESSAGE ONLY)