The SANFL are committed to raising profile, awareness and much needed financial support for many local, national and international charity organisations.
The below information explains SANFL’s guidelines regarding charity support and donations.
Policies and procedures for submitting a request:
- All donation requests must be submitted by completing the SANFL Charity Request Form
- The form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered
- Your request for a donation item must be received by SANFL at least five (5) weeks prior to the day your organisation needs the item
- Your organisation must be a registered charity, school or not-for-profit organisation
- Please keep in mind a submission does not guarantee your organisation will receive a donation. We receive a large volume of requests, and may not be able to accommodate them all.
- Your organisation must have a representative located in South Australia
SANFL will not accept applications for the following causes:
- Political parties, associations and representatives of advocacy groups
- Organisations that discriminate by race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion or national origin, disability or veteran status
- Religious organisations, churches and programs that are purely denominational in purpose
- Research projects
- Advertising and promotion
- Private or family foundations
Requests for monetary donations will not be accepted.