2018 SANFL MACCA’S LEAGUE GRAND FINAL
Match information and ticketing information below
Sunday 23 September
9:15am | SANFL U17 Futures Match
11:25am | SANFL Reserves Grand Final – North v Norwood
1:55pm | SANFL Grand Final Official Pre-Match entertainment commences – Dragon LIVE on the West End Hill
3:00pm | SANFL Macca’s League Grand Final – Norwood v North
8:30am | Car Parks Open
9:00am | Gates Open
Tickets for the 2018 SANFL Macca’s League Grand Final are on sale via Ticketek* and National Pharmacies Pharmacy Outlets and Optical Stores, click here for store locations
|CATEGORY||PRE-PURCHASE||PURCHASED AT GATE**|
WESTERN STAND GUEST PASSES – GRAND FINAL
Adelaide Oval Football Memberships, Essential Crows, Essential Power, and SANFL Life Members can purchase Guest Passes into the Western Stand.
Up to 8 Guest Passes per membership barcode (subject to availability)
Guest Passes can only be purchased through Ticketek or at the gate on gameday – they are not available through National Pharmacies stores.
Select ‘Western Stand Guest Pass’ and enter your barcode when purchasing.
|CATEGORY||PRE-PURCHASE||PURCHASED AT GATE**|
*Tickets pre-purchased through Ticketek will incur a fee of $5.65 per transaction
**Tickets purchased at the gate on game day will not incur the transaction fee
General Ticketing Info :
- Adelaide Oval Football Members, Essential Crows and Essential Power Members have access to the SANFL Macca’s League Finals Series.
- Adelaide Football Club, and Port Adelaide Football Club Season Ticket Holders (AFL Season) do not have access to the SANFL Macca’s League Finals Series.
- SANFL Club Season & Home Match ticket holders do not have access to the SANFL Macca’s League Finals Series. Please contact your Club should you have queries around this.
SANFL Concession Ticket Policy:
The SANFL offers an income based concession, rather than an age based concession.
- A person must have the appropriate form of concession to purchase a concession ticket. They must present the relevant concession documentation at point of purchase.
- Patrons holding one of the following cards are eligible to purchase a ticket at the concession rate:
- Centrelink issued: Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)*
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs card or Department of Veterans’ Affairs issued Pensioner Concession Card*
- Full time secondary or tertiary student cards**
- Centrelink issued: Health Care Card (HCC)*
Seniors cards are not accepted as Concession for SANFL games.
* Note: Cardholders only (not their dependents listed on the card) are entitled to the concession price.
** Excluding International Student cards.
- 1079 Life (1pm – 6pm)
- ABC Radio
- Triple M
GRAND FINAL – ADELAIDE METRO SERVICES
- Services are free all day with a valid event ticket so get in early to beat the rush.
- Children under 18 years of age have free entry to the Grand Final and do not require a game day ticket to take advantage of free Adelaide Metro services.
- Additional bus, train and tram services will be in place before and after the game to get you there and back home again.
- For the journey home Adelaide Metro will also be running some Adelaide Oval Express bus services which will operate for up to 30 minutes post-match. After this time patrons can continue to access free travel on regular metro bus, train and tram services from the existing City stops.
SANFL DIGITAL PASS | FINALS SERIES
The SANFL Macca’s League Digital Pass is ideal for ardent fans living overseas, interstate and in regional communities wanting to follow the action from afar.
To purchase your Weekly finals series Digital Pass throughout the major round, click here.
|Week||Product Name||Date on Sale||Price|
|Grand Final||SANFL Macca’s League Grand Final|
Reserves Grand Final
Car Parking $20, payable upon entry. Car Parks open from 8:30am
- Access to the North Car Park and Uni Lane is available via Pennington Terrace
- Access to Adelaide Oval No. 2 is via Montefiore Hill Road.
- Access to East Underground is via King William Road.
- Torrens Parade Grounds is available for disabled and permit parking.
ADELAIDE OVAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
With increased security measures in place at Adelaide Oval, patrons are being asked to remember five key things ahead of their next visit to Adelaide Oval:
- Arrive early: Increased security measures will have an impact on the time taken to admit patrons to the stadium. Please allow an extra 20 minutes and don’t leave your arrival until the last minute.
- Be patient: Security inspections take time, so please understand it will likely take a little longer to move people into the stadium.
- Limit the number of bags you bring: Each bag has to be inspected, so the more you bring the longer it will take. Please prepare your bags for inspection by our staff.
- Co-operate with staff at all times :
- Our security and event staff are doing an important job, so please help them by co-operating at all times.
- Be our eyes and ears: If you see something you think is suspicious, immediately inform one of our staff or police.