Terms & Conditions
This website (‘the site’) is operated by the South Australian National Football League Inc. (‘SANFL’).
SANFL allows access to the site and use of the site on and subject to the terms and conditions appearing in this document (‘these terms & conditions’).
By continuing to use or access the site you agree to these terms and conditions. You may not use the site other than as permitted by these terms and conditions or by law.
1. Use of the Website
- SANFL permits you to:
- View the web pages of the site through a web browser operated by you;
- Print copies of individual web pages for your own personal use, but not for any commercial or other purpose;
- Use the site to purchase products through the Store; and,
- Access the site for any of the above purposes.
- Notwithstanding the above, you may not use or access the site:
- If you do not agree with these terms; or,
- To access any members, SANFL staff, club staff, or secured area of the site unless you have been authorised to do so; or,
- In a manner that involves or contributes to any activity which:
- is illegal, unlawful, or which infringes the rights of any other person;
- interferes with the privacy of any individual;
- is contrary to generally accepted community standards; or,
- is contrary to the intended design of that part of the site; or,
- causes, or is designed to cause, any interference or interruption in the operation of the site, or any other site or system; or,
- If SANFL has advised you that you are not permitted to use the site, which SANFL reserves the right to do at any time and for any reason.
- You must not, without SANFL’s consent, cause any file hosted by SANFL for the purpose of serving the site to be accessed as part of the process of serving any other website.
2. Intellectual property
- All content on the site is protected by copyright under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and the laws of other countries.
- ‘SANFL’, the SANFL logo and various club logos are registered trade marks of SANFL. No registered or unregistered trade mark contained on the site may be used without the consent of SANFL (or in the case of marks not owned by SANFL, without the consent of the other trade mark owner).
- Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, SANFL reserves all its rights in relation to all of the content of the site owned or licenced by SANFL.
- The information contained on the site is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon for any matter of importance. SANFL does not guarantee that any information on the site will be accurate or complete, or that it will continue to be available to you.
- You should exercise your own skill and care with respect to the content of the site. Schedules, fixtures and other game information are subject to change without notice and may not be reflected in the site at all times.
- SANFL cannot guarantee that the content of the site will be free of infection by computer viruses or other security vulnerabilities, or that all parts of the site will be suitable for all audiences.
- In addition, the site contains links to third party websites that are outside of SANFL’s control and which may be altered without SANFL’s knowledge.
SANFL’s use of links is not intended as an endorsement of the website(s) or the products or services provided by those sites, nor does SANFL guarantee that the content or condition of the other website(s) will be suitable or authorised by the owner of any intellectual property rights. Your access to those websites and use of their products and services is at your own risk.
4. Protection of account information
- SANFL may issue you with an account for the site, together with an associated password, to allow you to access some of the content and information on the site.
- You agree to keep that password confidential and to take reasonable steps to ensure that it is not shared with or available to any other person.
- While SANFL will endeavour to prevent the disclosure of passwords associated with usernames and email addresses, SANFL recommends that you use good password practices, including that your password not be easy to guess and not be a password that you have used elsewhere.
- If SANFL bans you or your account on the site, you must not create a new account without SANFL’s prior written consent.
5. Use of information & privacy
- SANFL and its service providers collect information about how the site is used. SANFL may also use ‘cookies’ and other web browser features to record your account preferences and information.
- How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used by us in a number of ways, including:
- To give you access to the site and the other content, products and services available from the site;
- to enter you into our competitions and promotions;
- to market our products and services
- to provide you with special offers from our business partners;
- to inform you of changes to the site, or our business, or to the content and other things available from the site; and
- to gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to provide you with an improved site, content and services.
- If you choose not to provide personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with access to the site or to the content, products and services available on or from the site.
If you do not want to us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When we disclose your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to each other, to our related companies and to various outside organisations. As permitted under the Australian Privacy Principles, we will only disclose your personal information for any of the purposes set out in paragraph 5.2 ‘how we use your personal information’
Some of the outside organisations we may disclose your personal information to include:
- Our sponsors and business partners.
- You agree that if you breach any of these terms and conditions and doing so causes or contributes to SANFL suffering or incurring any loss or expense, that you will indemnify SANFL to the extent that such loss and expense (including legal costs) arises from your breach of these terms and conditions.
- SANFL may replace these terms and conditions at any time by publishing a new version on the site. Your continued use of the site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new terms by you.
- The interpretation and operation of these terms and conditions are to be governed by the laws of South Australia. To the extent permitted by law, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.